I’m in the Christmas recipe sharing mood and these chocolate truffles are not only scrumptious, but super easy to make. They scream “Christmas” and make for a beautiful image. I love how they catch the light in the vintage bowl, creating shadows and depth.
Frame the image with fir or pine boughs, throw a few stars around, and you have set a perfectly festive mood for your flat lay photography.
I’ve shared the recipe below .. enjoy!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 oz. square unsweetened chocolate melted
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 1/2 cup icing sugar.
- Blend in vanilla and melted chocolate.
- At low speed, blend in flour and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine icing sugar and cocoa, roll cooled cookies in cocoa mixture.
- Store in an airtight container.
I love your daily blogs. I had no idea you were doing this. Everything is so interesting
And your writing is incredible.
Thank you for sharing. Can’t wait to see
your new backgrounds.
Hi Ann, as always .. thank you for being here .. I love it so much that you stop by. I’m just over here doing my own thing. I feel creative here xo