Why use a printed background? Well, in a nutshell, a printed background is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to add personality and style to your photography.
If you’re not into hauling around heavy boards or tables every time you want to set up a shoot, a printed background is the perfect solution. When finished, roll it up in the sturdy shipping tube it comes in, and slip it under the bed .. what could be easier!
If you can relate, then a vinyl background is a great place to start when shooting top down images. With over 15 designs in our Shop, one (or two) are sure to be the perfect fit for your brand or aesthetic.
And all you need do with a vinyl background is lay it on the floor and start shooting! No more hauling around heavy boards or standing precariously on chairs and tables!
Whether you prefer the rustic look of old wood, or the sophistication of a concrete countertop, all our vinyl backgrounds are the perfect starting point for creating beautiful flat lay images in a flash!
Why use a printed background?
- Printed backgrounds are affordable, convenient, and weigh mere ounces. They’re perfect for bloggers, food photographers, product photographers, stock photographers, social media, and still life photography enthusiasts.
- Our printed backgrounds are printed on a super smooth, 15 oz matte vinyl.
- At 24″ x 36″ there’s more than enough room to place all your desired props to tell your story.
- When finished with a printed background, roll it up, place it in the sturdy tube it ships in, and store it under the bed. What could be easier or more convenient!
- If you travel, whether it’s a weekend away or a trip across the country, you can take your “table” or “slab of marble” with you! I often take my “Whitewashed” tabletop (I wouldn’t leave home without it!)
I use a printed background in over 90% of my flat lay images. Not only do I love the look and versatility, but as a person dealing with arthritis, I am no longer physically capable of hauling around heavy items. However, where there’s a will there’s a way, and my way is now printed backgrounds.